A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bah!

Hi Clare here.

Have already made a start, but have hit the first major hurdle!  I've Run Out of Fabric!  Eeeeekkkkkk!

Trying to find a match with what I've got and I think this is as close as I'm going to get.


It's either that or start again.  Bah!  Humbug!

I should add that this is the first time I'm trimming with scissors instead of a cutter.  I love the way the seams end up.

4 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

very fun. and don't need no stinkin matching!

Clare said...

Great minds think alike :-)

Amy said...

I love it!! I have not been able to start mine yet..dag gone work is in my way!!.I work for fabric.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Love your bah! And love how you suggested that others come over here for a look, see, and try! Your plate is as full as mine, Clare...got to give you lots and lots of credit for getting in a bah!