A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hurrah for Humming our Bugs

Humming our Bugs. I hope that doesn't sound dirty.

Whee, thrilled to have so many folks jump into the pool for the Bah Humbug challenge/give Tonya a block(s) party. I'm not going to repeat the whole thing here, that's over at my blog. I invited everyone to join this blog, but that's not at all mandatory. Just thought it might be fun to have a place for us to discuss it and show off.

Also, you don't have to be working on the humbugs in order to be a part of this blog. If you just want a place to work on your letters, just send me an email, or comment here. I know some out there just got the book and are working on their very first letters. that is so cool. you can come play here if you want!

By the way, Use your imagination - these Christmas Humbugs can look however you want them to look. All of them can be different.

3 comments:

Ann Champion said...

It's nice to have a place to see what others come up with. It's such an interesting challenge! :)

Kim said...

Nothing but fun :0)

Happy Sewing

Cindy said...

I'm late to the game but I'd love to be a participant! I made my first 2 word blocks ever!! Made a bah and a humbug. Not too creative I'm afraid but hopefully as I do more I'll get there!!