A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hum hum humming along

I haven't done unRuly letters before but wanted to give this a go as it sounded like fun.  Hmmmmmm, oh, HUM as in MUSIC and I have the perfect background fabric!  I didn't use the rotary cutter until squaring up at the end to put the borders on, just plain ol' scissors, sewing machine, fabrics spread all over (must clean all that up today!) and some adrenalin.  I can see where I could make improvements, so maybe another block is in my future?  It is 10.5" x 16.5".  This is fun Tonya!!!

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Cute idea!

Mary said...

Love that idea. Everyone is so freakin' creative. So inspirational.

Kathleen C said...

You are creative! Looks really good.

Tonya Ricucci said...

woohoo, so thrilled you had fun with this!

Cheryl Willis said...

I was hopping to see someone turn the HUM into a musical. good job! cw

Clare said...

It's great!

Ann Champion said...

What fun letters! :)