A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bah Black

Well, I gave it a go.  Not too sure about all this black.
I was very limited on bug fabric but was able to  find a couple of  5" squares with ladybugs I could use.
I wish someone would tell me why you don't see mistakes while you are sewing --  only when you step back and take a picture.
My last two letters are from the same fabric.  Did not really want to do that.
I love all the creative letters some of you are making.  Haven't figured out how to do those yet.

8 comments:

Mary said...

I am not too sure that I would have noticed that the letters were from the same fabric. Cuz they are different letters. I love what you have done. And speaking of making mistakes while sewing - girl - I am a constant mistake in motion some days. Don't call it a mistake - just tell everyone that it came out just as you intended. (chuckles)

Nifty Quilts said...

Mistake? Nah, no such thing. I'm so impressed with your and everyone's creativity and enthusiasm. I think this quilt will be HUGE!

Joyce said...

I've been told there are no mistakes only opportunities...

Anonymous said...

Love all those buggy fabrics!

Tonya Ricucci said...

wheee, love all the color selections. excellent bah humbug. the h and g are sisters is all!

Clare said...

What mistake? I can't see any mistake!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

how fun. Looks like something I need to learn (the letters).

Ann Champion said...

Looks great to me! :)