A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My bAH


This afternoon I chose a red and a green and made my simple bAH. I've done a few name "quiltlets" with the the help of Tonya's tutorials and always made smallish letters, 2.5 to 3 inches tall. Today I stretched myself and came away with 5 inch letters! Two inches is a lot in my world :) (Clare and Michele know that I am really petite-I'd love to be 5' 1" tall!).

BAH can be trimmed at the ends (it's 9.5" long), and I can add borders. This was great fun, Tonya; thanks for the invitation to all of us--your imagination is wonderful.
p.s.
Here's hoping I'm doing this correctly since I've posted to a blog only a few times.

6 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

your bAH is fabulous! I hear ya - I have a hard time making any letter over 4" tall! anyway, you did great and yes, you posted it correctly. congrats!

Ann Champion said...

Your bah looks great! :)

deborah said...

great!

Judi said...

humbug... it just needed it! It's great

Anonymous said...

I love it. It's so expressive!

Mary said...

Yes, yes, 'tis so jolly.