A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Study in Contrasts Series Reveal Day

Group Photo taken late last night (lamp light)
 There were so many glorious leftover  segments and bits
after I finished trimming out Gotta Love It . . .
I just HAD to do something with them.

And so the challenge to create a series of Priority Quilts was born!

Unruly back of Synergy
 My personal challenge was to use only black & whites with blues . . .
and that included the backs of the quilts and the bindings.

Detail - Turquoise Sunset
 Another element of the challenge was that I would quilt these myself
(no small deal since I had hardly ever  FM Quilted anything).

Detail - Yin Yang
Now, these ten quilts are first going to work with me
and will then go off to AAQI in today's mail . . .

Come visit my blog for more photos
and links to the complete web album,
plus links to the PQs' webpages at AAQI.

LOVE being an UnRuly Quilter!

Quiltdivajulie

2 comments:

Nifty Quilts said...

Beautiful and fun!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these blues!