A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Love Them Legos!!!



OK, who's doing the Legos inspired by Tonya's tutorial? I am having a blast with these little guys. It is true, I have been accused in the past of being obscessed with what my friends and I like to call "DLS"...that's Dinky Little Sh...Stuff...and these blocks just fit right in.


What fun! I LOVE that you can use even little tiny pieces, and I love the randomness of the blocks. The hardest thing for me is using the ugly fabrics. Some of mine are cut really small, and they are still butt-ugly.


Who else is enjoying this insanity as much as I am?

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I have been thinking about joining in, but I haven't gotten a round to it yet.

Tonya Ricucci said...

fabulous! yup, DLS is me too!!! love seeing the fabrics in there - especially the spiders!

Manda said...

Hey wait, where is this tutorial?

Cyndi said...

I am! I'm making a few blocks in that style to add to my "mish mash" quilt that I'll finish one of these years.

Quilter Kathy said...

I am guilty of keeping the DLS too! But haven't started sewing legos yet...trying to resist another new project!