A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Friday, April 4, 2014

My Birthday Verbs

I have not forgotten my birthday quilt in which many of you were kind enough to participate. The quilt is not yet put together, but I am still working on making some words and will soon attempt to make it into a top. Here is what I laid out while working on more words at a recent retreat:
Some day this is going to be a gorgeous quilt! --carol E.

6 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

fabulous!

joe tulips said...

I forgot about this! I couldn't remember what I sent until I saw it!
This will be fun!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Oh, this is just WONDERFUL!!

Sharon said...

Ooo, this is going to be so striking! I love it. Yeah, I'd forgotten what I sent you too, until I saw it. This looks so great! Are you inspired to work on it now? *grin*

Carol E. said...

This is turning into a long-term quilt. I originally planned to get it done in time for my 61st birthday which has come and gone. I'm half-way to 62, and I doubt if I'll have it done then, but you never know. It is closer to the top of the list now that I've taken it out and played with it some more.

sawsan said...

Wow this will be great gift from every body Happy birthday
Where I can follow methods of designing words?please give me names of sites. will you?

Thank you

http://myeleganthome.blogspot.ae/