A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Friday, March 7, 2014

I Forgot - this is a Group!

I was thinking that this blog owner hadn't posted much lately, and then remembered this is a GROUP blog, and I am one of its authors! Duh! Some of you may have seen this at my blog, but I thought I'd post it here, too. It's a house block I made with a zipper in it. And inside the house is a giraffe!
I've been having fun with zippers lately. This is one of many zipper projects that I've been playing with for the last month or so. Carol E.

6 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

What a cool idea!

roccagal said...

very original!

Tonya Ricucci said...

that's fun, Carol!

barbara woods said...

I like that, cute way to practice

Preeti said...

A zipper DOOR that reveals the giraffe RESIDENT has to be the coolest (whimsical) thing in a quilt block. Love it.

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

That's tonight's