A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

(Purple) Work in Progress

Wow, this is fun!  I zig-zagged squares on top of squares.  
I whacked them up, mixed up the pieces and sewed everything back together.
I was just playing around when I made these six blocks, but I like them so well that I'm working on six more.  That will make enough for a nice sized lap quilt.  Not like me at all.  Raw edges!!!

8 comments:

Julie Bagamary said...

What FUN and purple too!

Sheila said...

I LOVE IT! Perfect for a tween or teen girl!

Nifty Quilts said...

Fun quilt! And the raw edges add texture and interest.

Judy in Michigan said...

Love it and an oh-oh...another technique for the to-do list!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

wheee

Jennifer D said...

I love it!

Sandy said...

That does look like fun! I'll have to try this one day. I love your color selection too.

sawsan said...

why u remove the picture?