Since the Christmas quilt I made last year had an unfortunate laundry accident--red flannel backing doing a massive bleed despite being prewashed multiple times, I've been working on a new one. The center medallion was completed about a month ago and now I've been laboring on the border.
Here are the four border sides just waiting for corner pieces. I thought I would share them now since they are certainly easier to photograph on the design wall. I won't tell you what a challenge this was to get them to the size I needed. I am definitely math challenged. No matter how many times I measured and added they still came out too long or too short the first time around. And yes, I still need to trim down that bottom row. It went from being 3" too short to 1/2" too big!
Here's a rather poorly lit pic of the center medallion.
Now the challenge is to get it completed without getting sidetracked which tends to happen more often than not. Those Lego quilts keep calling to me.