A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

introducing myself

hello, my name is Cher and I have been a liberated quilter for many years...I took a long break from blogging and quilting but I am now back full steam and was happy to be able to join this group.  I am finishing up a baby quilt for my grandson, Max and by this time tomorrow I should have photos on my blog to share.
The link to my blog is marathonquilter.  

3 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

yay, nice to have you back!

Kathleen C said...

Hi, from Kathleen in CT via Lib-Quilters yahoo group! I'll follow you in Google Reader and we can 'follow' each other in our Group.

Clare said...

Lovely to have you back Cher x