When I discovered the quilting world in the www I ran over a newsgroup called R.C.T.Q and spent several years there :-) Once a year Jessamy of the Netherlands hosted a star swap. You had to send six 6,5" blocks with blue background and yellow star pattern. I participated 3 or 4 years, pieced a lot of additional stars and ended with a top that I think is too small. So I pondered about a big spikey border or about more stars until finally this idea was born:
Maybe you can guess the name I've chosen for this coming quilt ;-)
The sashing strips and yellow corner squares are all from stash and I didn't care a lot about matching points there. So this and the letters are the unruly part, most of the stars don't fit in this category, but a few can count as unruly as well :-) For the border I hope to use up my blue and black fabrics in my stash. Gotta make some place for new stuff ! Oh, and I know, the g is missing ...